Convenient daytime, weekend and evening appointments at your work place or home.
Massage and trigger point therapy rejuvenates the muscles by relieving the tension, knots and tightness. This makes a great impact to everyday life as well as sporting performance. If you are suffering from ongoing aches and pains, if you are looking to prevent athletic injuries and prolong your career, or if you are just looking to relieve the tension associated with a rigorous daily routine and you are in the Cambridge area, then please give us a call. Studies have shown that Massage can provide both physiological and psychological benefits and can be used for a wide range of conditions, from soft tissue strains/sprains and sports injuries to Anxiety and pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia.
Benefits of Sports Massage Therapy:
- Releases excess muscle tension
- Speeds up recovery after intensive workout or injury
- Improves muscle performance and body posture
- Helps in early recognition of potential problems preventing injury
- Increases range of motion in joints and muscle flexibility
- Helps to offer relief from sciatica, back pain and muscle aches
- Brings about general mental and physical relaxation and higher levels of energy
- Stimulates mental alertness, brighter thinking and positive attitude
- After the rigours of a race or activity to flush away waste products
- General maintenance purposes to prevent injuries
- Before an event to increase circulation and warm the muscles